We will having a drop-in day in Vibes & Scribes when people can drop in their work, chat with others who have donated work, and enjoy a cup of tea. Date and details available soon.
The closing date for donations is the 10th of September in order to give us time to create the auction catalogue.
Consider your plans for the 10th of October. We would LOVE more volunteers for the day itself.
Please offer to help by telling us what role you would like to do out of the following options:
• Help prepare the room and help display work on the day of the Pink Auction (10-10-10)
• Lend your creative skills to art demos and knit events we're holding around Cork City
• Sell pink ribbons
If you can't commit to help on a specific day, here are ways you can help on your own time, in your own community:
• Tell your friends and family about the Pink Auction
• Post our info/links on your Facebook profile page
• Spread the word about the Pink Auction by retweeting one of our Tweets
• We need fabric, sewing notions, and wool for volunteers and asylum seekers create donation items